Make an Appt Today and get huge savings!
Special ends Dec 31st. Call Now! 310-451-8880
- New Patients: $129 (regular price $250) savings $121
- Existing Patients: $89 (regular price $125) savings $36
Will Acupuncture Help Me?
The World Health Organization recognizes acupuncture and traditional oriental medicine’s ability to treat over 43 common disorders including:
- Respiratory Disorders: such as emphysema, sinusitis, asthma, allergies and bronchitis
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: such as food allergies, peptic ulcer, chronic diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, gastrointestinal weakness, anorexia and gastritis.
- Urogenital Disorders, including stress incontinence, urinary tract infections, and sexual dysfunction.
- Gynecological Disorders: such as irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, amemrrohea, infertility, menopause and premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Disorders of the Bones, Muscles, Joints and Nervous System: such as arthritis, migraine headaches, neuralgia, insomnia, dizziness and low back pain, neck and should pain.
- Circulatory Disorders: such as hypertension, angina pectoris, arteriosclerosis and anemia.
- Emotional and Psychological Disorders: including depression and anxiety.
- Addictions: such as alcohol, nicotine and drugs.
- Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Disorder.
- Supportive Therapy for other chronic and painful debilitating disorder
Dr. Qiao received her medical degree from Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, one of the most prestigious TCM schools in the world, and has been teaching at acupuncture schools in the Los Angeles area for over 15 years. She has also authored two books – “Traditional Chinese Medicine Study Guide, Herbal Formula” and “Traditional Chinese Medicine Study Guide, Diagnosis”.
Find out if Acupuncture is right for you at the Akasha Center for Integrative Medicine – one of the most trusted integrative medical clinics in Santa Monica, CA for over 14 years.