Telehealth Services Bringing Akasha to Your Home!
We want to Help You Stay Vibrant, Vital, and Healthy. But in our fast-paced world, visiting the doctor’s office can add another hurdle to your health.
Has driving to your Doctor made you sicker due to the stress of getting there? Looking for a second opinion about your medical condition? Do you live far away but would like to consult with us? Has the stress of making time to see your doctor created more DIS-EASE in your life?
Making Medical Consultations EASIER and more CONVENIENT… Akasha’s Telehealth Program Brings Our Doctors To You!
Because our mission is to PARTNER with you to help you achieve and maintain the HEALTH and WELLNESS of your dreams. We Made Medical Consultations Easier and More Convenient for You: Akasha’s Telehealth Brings Our Doctors To You!
How: Using Vsee Video Care!
- Vsee is a HIPPA regulated medical video app, that helps us bring Akasha to YOU, at Home.
- Allows for medical consultations from the convenience at home, office or even when you’re out of town!
- It gives you more flexibility to complete your daily tasks and have more time for yourself!
- It may allow you to bill your insurance. Check if your plan provides Telemedicine services; Our medical billing department can help you submit your superbill or invoice for potential reimbursement.
Benefits: Telehealth is convenient, effective and Cost-effective. It saves time by you not having to travel far to see doctors.
Our Promise: As the paradigm of healthcare delivery system fluctuates, Akasha’s focus on excellence and comprehensive patient care remain strong and innovative.
- If living out of town, patients must have a local practitioner for emergencies and in person-medical exams.
- A face-to-face exam must occur at least once a year for patients residing in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Labs can be ordered from a local facility for integrative and functional labs, such as stool tests, breath tests, and GI tests, and other kits can be sent to you from our office.
- For insurance billing, please check with your carrier if they cover out-of-network Telehealth. For a $25 billing fee, after you pay up-front for a visit, our billing department can help submit your insurance for reimbursements