Maternal Recovery Program
Being a mother poses immense challenges to the body, mind and spirit. This program seeks to offer mothers respite, healing and guidance through what may very well be the hardest things many have ever experienced in life; a child’s first years, breastfeeding troubles, multiple children, conflicting career demands, dealing with adolescents, etc.
The program focuses on two particular aspects of motherhood
A. Postpartum recovery and support of new mothers
B. Maternal Burnout through the life cycle
The program also seeks to integrate new neuroscience on infancy and childhood to help parents provide the best environment to facilitate healthy brain and emotional development in their children.
A. Postpartum recovery & support of new mothers
- reparing for postpartum recovery
- Postpartum dietary plan to help you bounce back as soon as possible
- Lactation support
- Addressing postpartum complications naturally:
- Postpartum hemorrhoids
- Postpartum blues and depression
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Insomnia/sleep deprivation
- Back pain
- Postpartum supplements to support your body through healing from birth trauma, c- section, breastfeeding.
- Parenting support helping parents provide their children with optimal brain development environment and emotional stability.
- Infant care support
- Attachment parenting
- Acupuncture support for mothers
- Massage therapy and physical therapy for mothers experiencing musculoskeletal complaints related to the strains of mothering in posture, hands, arms and neck from breastfeeding and carrying babies.
B. Maternal Burnout through The Life Cycle
- Addressing hormonal Imbalances
- Postpartum hypothyroidism
- Adrenal fatigue
- Low progesterone
- Perimenopausal symptoms in breastfeeding mothers
- Stress management
- Insomnia management
- Support for changing relationships dynamics
- Work life balance
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Difficulty coping with children
- Parenting support