Integrative Physical Therapy
What Can Integrative Physical Therapy Do?
- Optimize rehabilitation from surgery and injury
- Restore the balance of your internal structure
- Help you regain function from injury
- Enhance circulation for optimal healing
- Stop scar tissue in its tracks
- Provide a whole body approach
- Introduce a path out of injury and pain
- Heal through a blend of Western science fused with innovative Eastern holistic treatments
The philosophy of Integrative Physical Therapy is firmly built on the belief that
Your Body Should Work In Perfect Unison…
with all its inner systems working as a whole. These systems are interwoven by fascial networks surrounding and connecting structures like muscles, joints, nerves, arteries, and viscera (organs).
Residual scar tissue build-up from old injuries, surgeries, trauma and repetitive motions (i.e., work, driving, sports) disrupt the balance of your body’s inner networks and can have a destructive effect on different parts of the body. As a result the scar tissue, whether large or small, affects your overall function and health, magnifying pain and injury.
When a new injury occurs or an old injury resurfaces if not properly treated, it can cause an interruption of smooth function in that structure, which may create an unhealthy domino effect on the other structures of our body. Thus, for the most effective healing treatments it is important to assess any injury from a “Whole Body” point of view. This Whole Body workflow allows us to discover and treat the involved systems necessary to help the body heal and restore its inner equilibrium.
Treatment: What to Expect
- A thorough intake and physical evaluation
- Whole-body, hands-on treatments and techniques
- An interactive experience: We help you to help yourself heal
- A noticeable change: Improved strength and flexibility
- A customized home program to help you optimize your recovery
Whether you prefer to receive treatment in the clinic or in your home, you will be guaranteed quality treatments that will result in decreased pain and return to optimal function.
Option 1: Insurance Billing
Akasha bills your medical Insurance. Physical Therapy treatment ($50) and Copayment ($25) applies. Paid at time of service ($75).
*Note: If your insurance deductible has not been met, you have a co-insurance, and your allowable is below $100, you will be responsible for the additional ($100) of the bill. Total: ($75 + $100 = $175)
Option 2: Discounted Cash Price
$135/60 minute Physical Therapy Evaluation ($225 regular price)
$135/60 minute Physical Therapy Follow ups ($175 regular price)
$75/30 minute Physical Therapy Follow ups ($100 regular price)