By Jean-Marc Sobczyk ND, MD Licensed Naturopathic Doctor
Vitamins are necessary for the optimal function of our bodies and minds. Most vitamins and minerals are not produced by the body but are absorbed from the food we eat, but intensive methods of farming, intense processing have reduced the levels of nutrients in food significantly.
Why Take IV Vitamin Therapy Instead of Vitamin Supplements?
- Nutrients are delivered directly into the bloodstream and the cells
- Only IV therapy can deliver high concentrations of vitamins and minerals
- IV therapy avoids side effects like upset stomach and diarrhea that may occur with high-dose oral vitamins.
- Oral supplements of vitamins and minerals can only do so much as our digestive system limits the absorption of high levels of nutrients consumed orally.
- Nutritional IV Therapy instead infuse vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream so they can be used directly where they are needed, optimizing our cells metabolism.
How do Vitamins and Minerals contribute to the normal function of our bodies?
- Maintain the immune system, including during and after intense physical exercise
- Protect cells from oxidative stress
- Contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Help the Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Help Energy production
- Help the Maintenance of muscles, bones, teeth, skin and hair
Is Nutritional IV therapy safe?
Yes, absolutely. IV therapy is a very straightforward procedure, and IV treatments are administered by experienced nurses and under doctor’s supervision.
How often should I get an IV treatment?
Everyone is different, so we don’t offer generalized recommendations. The optimum frequency for IV treatments depends on your overall health, your diet, lifestyle and your fitness goals.
Who can benefit from IV therapy?
Nutritional IV therapy at Akasha Center for Integrative Medicine is becoming more and more popular with people of all age from stressed and overworked executives, to athletes and people looking for optimal health, to older patients wanting to improve their nutritional status.
Nutritional IV therapy will also benefit patients wanting to feel fit and well while undergoing medical treatments that can often be very taxing and can deplete our body nutrient’s level.
What IV treatments do you offer?
At Akasha Center for Integrative Medicine we have created specific Nutritional IV formulas for various health concerns.
We offer a full range of IV treatments, including simple hydration therapy, recovery therapy, wellness and energy therapy, anti-ageing therapy, detox therapy, pre and post-surgery therapy.
Dr. Jean-marc Sobczyk MD, MD, is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor, who believes strongly in only offering treatments that are both safe and beneficial. He is the genetic testing and IV therapy coordinator at Akasha Center for Integrative Medicine.
For any questions you may have regarding our IV treatments, you can contact us by phone: 310-451-8880 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org