Akasha now accepts CareCredit!
What is Care Credit? You can think of it like a “Bill Me Later” service for your healthcare needs.
Care Credit is a health and wellness line of credit accepted by over 175,000 health providers
- 0% interest for 12 months*
- 6 month & 12 month payment terms for Akasha Center
- No prepayment penalty
- $200/minimum transaction*
- Free application, No processing costs
The front office will process your transaction at time of check out & provide a printed payment plan.
UPDATE: Carecredit is now accepted at Rite Aid, a trusted pharmacy with over 4,600 locations!
Carecredit can be used like any other credit card to purchase all of your products needs, including pharmacy, vitamins & supplements, personal care and more.
The application is quick & easy. All you need is a name, address, date of birth, social security number, and drivers license. You will receive an immediate response.
- must be 21 years or older apply
- you can add authorized user to account call (866) 893-7864
- 30 second application on mobile device or online (www.carecredit.com) or phone (800) 677-0718
- approval based on credit rating and FICO score
- receive account number with approval
- receive Care Credit card with 5 – 7 business days in mail
* late payments or paying less then minimum amount will be penalized
Contact Akasha for additional information